Step Out of Line with Lixel
Introducing the world's first full color multi-dimensional laser array. The Lixel from Lightwave International is a full color mixing laser array. Lighting designers can create spectacular laser effects in endless geometric patterns or even full pixel mapping! Vibrant color and industry leading beam quality is created by the internal Lightwave Prism Laser Engine by Arctos.
- FULL Color Mixing Lasers
- Dimensions: 39.37″ L x 3.94″ W x 6.06″ H (100cm x 10cm x 15.4cm)
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Adjustable yolk and clamp design for versatile mounting
- Signal Input/Output: DMX 512 Operation
- Lamp Source: Lightwave Prism Laser Engine by Arctos
- Power Supply: Auto-Universal PowerCON Input/Output
- Lixel Array Mapping Over Multiple Dimensions
- The Lixel takes the next step forward from linear laser arrays. Designers can combine multiple Lixels to map individual full color diodes like pixels. Lixels are born... the first multi-dimensional laser screen!
- Lighting professionals will feel at home using Lixel's native DMX control with their favorite lighting consoles.
- Adjustable yolks fitted to the precision machined housing of Lixel allows for quick rigging and stage integration.